Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Gas Prices are Outrageous...Have Your Dinner Delivered

Here at MSPCT we have been asked if there are more ways we could save you money. We received the following email from a reader Brian K. in Portland, Oregon

Hey,
I love to eat pizza. I eat it everyday, its really convenient so I don't have to spend a great deal of time looking for food. I am a very busy individual and I have lots to do, yet I don't have a lot of time to spend looking for deals either. I work in masonry building walls all day, its hard work, but the pay is not exactly great. I guess that's what I get for never going to school. So anyways I also have noticed that the price of gas is OUTRAGEOUS! I drive a SUV for work, so its hard to fill it up know of any cheap gas I can get?
Best - Brian, GO DUCKS!


Well for Brian we have got more savings for you.
In addition to Portland we will provide the lowest and highest prices in Los Angeles, Dallas Fort Worth, Houston, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Denver, Charlotte, Washington, and St. Louis on a regular basis, so you CAN BEAT THE PAIN AT THE PUMP, and fill up on Pizza and Gas!

No comments:

Post a Comment